Vilorija is a luxury high fashion brand based in Paris.
Vilorija collections were presented with very successful runway shows on L.A. Fashion Week: www.vilorija.com/losangeles-fashion-week
The line was very well received by media and members of the press.
Described as chic, Parisian, feminine, classy, aristocratic and elegant.
"The Vilorija line crosses femininity with a chic Parisian edge" - Lucky Contributor Magazine.
- Some covers by press (by British Vogue, Los Angeles Times, WWD magazine, etc.): www.vilorija.com/press
Vilorija collections were also presented at the Cannes Film Festivals, exclusively at the star-studded event in Hotel Carlton, and with runway presentation at the famous luxury Villa Oxygène – where Vilorija line was introduced to many A-List celebrities and medias.
Among the other celebrities, Paris Hilton left Cannes with the entire Vilorija collection.
• ABOUT VILORIJA DESIGNER JELENA VUJANOVIC
Vilorija designer, Jelena Vujanovic, graduated with fashion design in Paris, from the prestigious fashion academy Studio Berçot.
Jelena also studied at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade, and attended intensive fashion design courses at Saint Martin's College of Art and Design in London.
Besides fashion, she also studied Fine Arts in Paris at famous Sorbonne University, and also graduated Chinese language and literature at Belgrade University.
Before starting her brand Vilorija, Jelena worked in Paris for some prestigious Parisian fashion designers, where she refined and developed her style.
She worked as assistant in creation studio of Parisian designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac (www.jc-de-castelbajac.com), and also for famous Parisian luxury lingerie designer Fifi Chachnil (http://fifichachnil.com/fr) - as her main assistant for the collection that she designed for Crazy Horse Paris (www.lecrazyhorseparis.com/fr)
Jelena has been regarded by the foreign press as a "Citizen of the World"
"Jelena is a big traveler, inspired by beauty, art and the charm of various cities across the globe.”
• ABOUT NEW VILORIJA COLLECTION
New Vilorija collection “Prêt-à-Voyager’’ (“Ready-to-Travel”) is inspired by the desire of the modern woman to travel, explore the World, and to always look stylish everywhere she goes.
It’s a very chic and sophisticated clothing line, perfect for women who want to look beautiful and feminine in every situation.
Vilorija collection has romantic, timelessly elegant, retro spirit, but at the same time it's very fresh and modern.
It’s a very unique and new look.
The collection is very stylish, original and playful, with beautiful unique print patterns and embroideries, all designed by Vilorija.
Here are a few examples:
- Vilorija striped T-shirts – with very unique stripes, consisted of Parisian art déco balconies: http://www.vilorija.com/prints-paris-artdeco
- Parisian balconies as Vilorija jacquard embroideries, on little black dresses - making a classic, timelessly elegant little black dress look like a Parisian art-déco building: http://www.vilorija.com/embroideries-paris-artdeco
- Unique Vilorija versions of Classic Scottish checks – detailed with romantic roses from the covers of old Fairy Tale books: http://www.vilorija.com/prints-scotishchecks-roses-fairytalebooks
- Very original Vilorija animal prints, which represent the Dalmatian dog - inspired by Iggy Pop’s punk song “I Wanna Be Your Dog”, and by Dita Von Teese in Martini Glass at Crazy Horse Paris: http://www.vilorija.com/prints-now-i-wanna-be-your-dog
- Classic and romantic Vilorija Flower prints, inspired by Fairy Tales and Roses: http://www.vilorija.com/prints-roses-fairytales
- Unique Vilorija embroideries inspired by Fairy Tales: http://www.vilorija.com/embroideries-fairytales
- Each Vilorija piece is also available in one color: http://www.vilorija.com/unicolour